Lowongan PT Shopee International Indonesia, Cakapinterview.com adalah portal informasi lowongan kerja ter-uptodate dan terpercaya yang telah berdiri sejak tahun 2016. Dalam perjalanannya telah banyak perubahan yang dilakukan demi memberikan informasi lowongan kerja teraktual bagi para jobseekers diseluruh Indonesia. Setiap lowongan kerja telah difilter sedemikian rupa sehingga dapat meminimalisir informasi lowongan kerja palsu yang berujung pada penipuan.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Since its launch, Shopee has gained exponential growth. The platform now has over 180 million active listings by more than 4 million sellers, including about 5,000 leading brands and distributors.
HR Business Partner (Warehouse/Logistic)
- Socialize HR standards; provide required information, assistance and solutions related to HR/People matters for business leaders, in order to ensure that every business decision made are already considering the HR point of view
- Maintain annual and/or quarter manpower planning, check and assist employee selection, orientation, on/off boarding, transfers within the company, and ensure all the process are aligning with the applied regulation
- Provide regular report and update regarding HR matters/issues to both HR COE Lead and Business Leaders
- Review and resolve Legal/Industrial Relations Issues, to comply with company regulations and Indonesia Labor Law. Do an effective, thorough and objective investigations for the encountered HR related matters, and propose solution with action plan
- Understand business needs by doing proper analytics based on data or existing business process and provide gap analysis for HR Center of
- Excellence (HR COE) to come with program, initiative, and solutions
- Liaise with HR COE Lead in order to solve any issue/problem in business which relate to HR and require HR expertise, initiative, and services
- Willing to be placed in Sunter Warehouse, North Jakarta
- Background in Manufacturing/Warehouse/Logistic is highly preferred
- Bachelor degree from any disciplines, preferably from Human Resources Management & Law
- Experiences in handling BPO, OD, talent management, Employee and Industrial Relations
- Have good administration files, document & other tasks in admin
- Have good communication, interpersonal, relationship building, & teamwork
- Willing to travel domestically
- Demonstrate competency with Excel:
- Creating spreadsheets.
- Creating tables.
- Analyzing data.
- Pivot tables and pivot charts.
- Group data.
How To Register
- Online registration by the following link : [CLICK HERE]