Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Kerajaan Belanda di Jakarta – Kedutaan Besar Kerajaan Belanda di Jakarta merupakan salah satu perwakilan negara dari kerajaan Belanda yang ada di Indonesia untuk menjaga hubungan diplomatik.
Persaingan dalam dunia kerja memang sangat ketat, kamu bayangkan dari banyak lulusan universitas atau sekolah dalam negeri yang berlomba-lomba mendapatkan pekerjaan, dan ini bukan hal yang baru, ini terjadi pada setiap tahun. Maka dari itu penting sekali untuk menjadi salah satu calon kandidat yang dicari oleh perusahaan, ini bukan berati anda harus dari lulusan universitas/sekolah negeri atau IPK tinggi.
Setiap perusahaan selalu membutuhkan calon karyawan berkualitas yang mampu bekerja maksimal sesuai job desknya, yang bisa di ajak bekerja sama dalam membangun visi dan misi perusahaan untuk kedepannya. Jadi persiapakan dalam membuat CV atau Cover letter yang benar-benar menggambarkan siapa diri anda, tunjukan bahwa anda orang yang siap bekerja dan bisa dipercaya untuk menjalankan tugas pekerjaan yang diberikan perusahaan.
Proses atau tahapan rekrutmen dan seleksi calon karyawan pada umumnya dilakukan secara bertahap yang nantinya HRD ingin mendapatkan calon karyawan yang terbaik. Mungkin Anda masih belum tau apa saja tahapannya, pada umumnya yaitu: pertama tahapan Screening CV atau seleksi Administrasi Berkas, lalu kedua Wawancara HRD, interview HRD, Wawancara dengan User, dan Tes Psikotes.
Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Kerajaan Belanda di Jakarta
Tertarik bekerja di Kedutaan Besar Kerajaan Belanda di Jakarta? Siapkan berkas lamaran dan CV anda beserta berkas-berkas pendukung lamaran lainnya. Berikut kualifikasinya, simak dibawah ini:
EDUCATION AND SCIENCE ADVISOR
General Information :
- Position: Education and Science Advisor
- Netherlands Embassy: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Gross salary: Minimum 21.000.000 IDR, maximum 31.800.00 IDR
- Working Hours: 35
- Contract period: 1 year (including two Months’ probation) with possible extension
- Level of education: University degree, Master level (minimum requirement)
- Level of experience: A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience is required
1. General Tasks
- Posted at the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta with primary working area in Indonesia;
- The Education and Science Advisor is part of the Education and Science team and supports the Education and Science Attaché. The advisor reports directly to the Education and Science Attaché who carries final responsibility. The Education and Science team works directly with the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (OCW) in The Hague and focuses on relevant current (policy) developments in both the Netherlands and Indonesia on higher education and science. Potentially vocational education will become a focus area as well in the future;
- The Education and Science team is a new team, therefore pioneering spirit and flexibility are crucial for this position;
- Important aspect of the job is building and expanding relationships with Indonesian authorities, higher education and knowledge institutions and research partners. Furthermore analysis and recommendation on higher education and science policy and management of activities of the Education and Science team are important aspects of the job;
- Together with the Education and Science team, the Education and Science Advisor will build bridges for Dutch higher education & science in Indonesia;
- The Education & Science Advisor will have the explicit task to translate texts (summarize), from Bahasa Indonesia to English.
2. Main Tasks
- Monitors institutional and policy developments and maintains a relevant network in the Indonesian research and higher education sector;
- Manages and prepares official visits, knowledge missions, seminars, workshops, conferences, policy learning activities, exhibition activities, network meetings and all other activities of the Education and Science team. Examples are the organization of the Week of Indonesia-Netherlands Education and Research (WINNER) conference and alumni management. A substantial amount of activities will be organized in close cooperation with Nuffic Southeast Asia and the NL Knowledge Sector, partly represented by the NL Knowledge House in Jakarta;
- Is responsible for identifying opportunities for further cooperation in the field of higher education and science between the Netherlands and Indonesia, in accordance with OCW policy;
- Collects, identifies, analyses, interprets and reports on information and developments in the field of vocational education, higher education and science that are of importance for the collaboration between the Netherlands and Indonesia;
- Translating insights and information into recommendations, plans and reports and assessing the resulting policy consequences;
- Supports preparations (such as content and process) of government to government agreements such as a Memorandum of Understanding;
- Writing and translating (summarize) reports;
- Preparing and making reports of meetings;
- Interpreting during (official) meetings;
- Presentations to incoming visitors.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the higher education and science policies, legislation and regulations, government structure and institutes of higher education and research institutes in Indonesia;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of current developments in policy domains, society and educational and scientific position of Indonesia;
- Experienced in working with ministries and other authorities in Indonesia, government representatives, professional organizations, multilateral organizations and other diplomatic representation in Indonesia on higher education and science;
- Being able to understand and interpret judicial/legal documents (such as governmental law);
- Capacity to build, maintain and expand a network of contacts in relevant fields;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written command of Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Familiarity with the Dutch culture and customs and a command of the Dutch language would be an asset, as well as an understanding of the Dutch education sector;
- You are a teamplayer, but also able to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experienced in writing reports in English;
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills (such as Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, E-mail, Internet, social media).
Competencies required :
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to work with others
- Organizational sensitivity
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to handle high-pressure and unexpected situations
Working Environment :
- The Education and Science team falls within the organizational structure of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- The Jakarta embassy is one of the largest Dutch bilateral missions (78 employees of which 18 Dutch expat staff). The ambassador and deputy ambassador lead four sections (Political, Economic, Culture & Communication Internal and Consular Affairs).
- In addition, three attachés from other ministries are employed at the embassy: Agriculture, Education & Science and Defense.
- The Education and Science team is a new team within the Embassy and is part of the Political Department of the Embassy, led by a Head of Department. The Education and Science team consists of the Education & Science Attaché, an Education & Science Advisor and an Education & Science Officer. The Education and Science Attaché is the overall manager of the Education and Science team.
- There is close cooperation between the Education and Science team and the other departments within the Embassy. The working environment is dynamic with many contacts and with high-level delegations visiting Indonesia, interaction with various Indonesian government departments and with the broad field of (higher) education throughout Indonesia.
Education & Science Attaché network (OWA network) :
- The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (OCW) is represented by Education and Science Attachés at Dutch Embassies in a growing number of countries around the world in the field of higher education and science, occasionally also vocational education. Currently the network consists of 7 Education and Science Attachés in 7 different countries. The Education and Science Attachés form an integral part of the diplomatic network in the countries of representation. They make an essential contribution to strengthening the bilateral relations in the field of higher education and science between the Netherlands and the country of representation.
Description of employee :
- The Senior Education and Science Advisor is a service oriented and proactive person who likes to work and co-operate in a small bicultural team and enjoys pioneering. The right candidate should be able to work independently, though not autonomously, and monitor the progress and completion of tasks largely at his/her own discretion. The advisor should have a great sense of accuracy, deliver high quality work, and possess a high degree of integrity. A positive attitude and sense of humor is an added value.
Information and Applications :
- Applications (a motivation letter and CV) should be sent to JAK-OWA@minbuza.nl. The Netherlands Embassy pursues an active diversity policy and is committed to an inclusive organization. We strive for diversity in age, gender, culture, knowledge and competences in the composition of our teams and when recruiting new talent. We invite you to indicate in your motivation how you will commit yourself to diversity and inclusiveness.
Deadline for Applications :
- Deadline for applications is 24 November 2023, 23:59 (WIB).
Selection procedure :
- The selection procedure consists of interviews and a written test. The selection procedure will take place from 1 until 8 December 2023.
Simak Juga : Lowongan S1 Semua Jurusan Posisi Lainnya
Jika anda tertarik dan sesuai dengan kualifikasi lowongan ini, silahkan mendaftar secara online:
Segala proses rekrutmen tidak dipungut biaya apapun