Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk Mei 2019
Kimia Farma was the first pharmaceutical industry company in Indonesia established by the Dutch Indies Government in 1817. The name of this company was originally NV Chemicalien Handle Rathkamp & Co. Based on the policy of nationalization of ex Dutch companies at the beginning of the independence period; the Government of the Republic of Indonesia merged in 1958 a number of pharmaceutical companies into PNF Bhinneka Kimia Farma. Then, on 16 August 1971, the form of PNF as legal entity was changed to Limited Liability Company and the company’s name was changed to PT Kimia Farma (Persero).
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or other related majors
- Advanced Adobe illustrator, photoshop & Adobe Indesign
- Can create an original artwork
- Have a good sense of layout, typography and any design element
- Able to handle standard motion graphic
- Able to sketching & Illustration is a plus.
- D3 DKV / S1 DKV
- Graphic Designer
- Equivalent in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop ExpertRole
- Designing Social Media post, website banner, posters, newsletters, multimedia presentation, and so on
- Ideation for Creative campaign
- Creating a wide range of UI elements for different purpose (web company profile, online shop, e-commerce)
- Work closely with Marketing team & related departments in translating strategies into design
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills and documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Business Studies | Business Administration | Management | Information Technology
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for KF Digital business
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Planning and monitoring
- Competitor Analysis
- Pricing strategy
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
Deadline : 25 May 2019
How To Register
- Online registration by the following link : [CLICK HERE]