Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Adaro Energy Tbk Agustus 2019
Lokasi : | Kategori : Swasta | dibuat : 0 Bulan, 10 Hari yang lalu
PT Adaro Energy Tbk. is an Indonesian energy group that focuses on coal mining through subsidiaries. The principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where the subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere (roughly 110,000 tons of coal per day). Adaro Energy operates under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
LOCAL TAX & PNBP STAFF
- Bachelor Degree from Accounting or Fiscal/Tax
- Have min 1 year experience in related position, preferably as Tax Administration
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Good Documentation Management
- Detail oriented
MARKETING RESEARCH & REPORTING OFFICER
- Bachelor Degree in Economic / Marketing / Engineering
- Min 2 years of working experience as Market Researcher
- Strong competencies in Market Knowledge Management, Marketing Channel Management, Marketing Management, Customer Satisfaction.
- Good writing and reporting skill
- Good command in English, both oral or written
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law, with min. GPA 3.25
- Master Degree in Law would be beneficial
- Min 2 years experience in the field of corporate law
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Have good competencies in Legal Drafting, Legal Analysis, Legal Research, and Legal Compliance
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Have excellent communication (written & spoken) in English and Bahasa
- Min. S1 majoring Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Mining Engineering from leading universities in Indonesia with min. GPA 3:00
- Have min 2 years experience as Auditor, preferably from Public Accounting Firm
- Having knowledge of the auditor and mining activities.
- Have interpersonal skills.
- Having the ability Writing & Reporting skill.
How To Register
- LOCAL TAX & PNBP STAFF [CLICK HERE]
- MARKETING RESEARCH & REPORTING OFFICER [CLICK HERE]
- LEGAL OFFICER [CLICK HERE]
- AUDITOR [CLICK HERE]
Deadline : 7 September 2019