Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Officer Development Program PT Bank Muamalat Tbk Maret 2019
Bank Muamalat Indonesia (BMI) is a commercial bank in Indonesia operating on the principles of Islamic banking. The bank was founded in 1991, based on the initiative of the Indonesian Council of Ulamas (MUI) and under the auspices of the Government of Indonesia. Operations began in 1992. foreign exchange service began in 1994. Funding products apply the principles of Wadiah (deposit) and Mudharabah (profit-sharing). Financing products apply the principles of Bai’ (Buy and Sell), Musyarakah (Equity Sharing), Mudharabah (Profit-Sharing), and Ijarah (Rent). Bank Muamalat serves nearly 3,000,000 customers throughout Indonesia and Malaysia.
OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (ODP)
- Bachelor or master degree from reputable university
- Min GPA 3.00 (for Bachelor degree) or 3.25 (for master degree) within 4.00 scale
- Maximum age 25 (for Bachelor degree) or 27 (for master degree)
- Preferably from Islamic Economics/Ekonomics, Engineering, Information System, Mathematics, Science, Statistics or Psychology major
- TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score minimum 500/6/550
- High Integrity, positive attitude, open minded, strong personality and leadership quality, excellent communication and analytical skill.
- Hafidz Qur'an will be highly appreciated
Deadline : April 9, 2019
How To Register
- Online registration by the following link [CLICK HERE]