Lowongan Kerja Danone Group Terbaru Januari 2019
Lokasi : | Kategori : Swasta | dibuat : 7 Bulan, 1 Hari yang lalu
Danone is a French multinational food-products corporation based in Paris and founded in Barcelona, Spain. The company is listed on Euronext Paris where it is a component of the CAC 40 stock market index. The company's products are branded Dannon in the United States.
About the Job:
In this role, you will do:
- Manage application on a day to day basis to ensure the availability and the effectiveness of the IS applications in the domains to meet business needs.
- Provide effective functional user support based on internal SLAs and KPIs.
- Provide and permanently develop knowledge of business process and applications for his/ her domain.
- Identify opportunities for applications evolution.
- Participate in projects/ lead non-complex projects as decided in the Monitor Plan.
- Assist in managing internal and external suppliedrs and other resources.
- Ensure operational management of projects or suport dedicated resources.
- Execute activities to ensure compliance with existing laws, regulations, IS Governance Processes and Internal Control.
To be successful in the role, you would need to be:
- Ability to adapt to change and lead/ drive change.
- Resiliance, determination, and flexibility.
- Cross-functional effectiveness.
- Communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Passion for excellence.
INTERNAL CONTROL SUPERVISOR
About the Job
In this role, you will do
- Assist the business process owner on setting up business process description and maintaining internal control in their business process
- Ensure sufficient and effective internal controls are applied in entire business process.
- Assist the other CBUs to perform limited review of DANgo Assessment as per agreed scope and propose improvement in the business processes
- Enhance ICC awareness at location through electronic media communication and road show to locations
- Identify SOD conflict for any request from requester and define conpensating control if neeeded
To be successful in this role, you would need to be:
- At least S-1 Accounting
- Internal audit / internal control / business process background in industrial and/or distribution company
- External Audit experience focusing on Financial Audit will be advantage
- MS Office, Project Management, Strong analytical thinking, Good interpersonal relationship, Detail oriented
Key Account Manager
About the job
- Liaises with Group Key Account Manager to develop account management and product distribution strategies in order to ensure the right approach and product allocation are being implemented.
- Develops and maintain promotional activities budget in the account level so that all of the promotion activities can be implemented according to the promotion plan and Danone Water’s brand awareness can be achieved.
- Prepares sales projection based on actual sales and sales trends along with other economic factors to improve the estimation product availability while minimizing inventory investment for each account.
- Liaises with Channel Development Manager to roll down channel strategy for the company’s brands or products to the account level.
- Schedules and plans customer visit for the purpose of market research and to gain customer’s perspective on company’s brands and products or services in order to develop new strategies and action plans that will help to improve customers’ loyalty towards Danone Water’s brands and products.
To be successful in the role you would need to be:
- S1 / Bachelor degree in any major.
- 3 years of experience in the same field, preferably as Key Account Management or Modern Trade.
- Possess well developed, advance knowledge in distribution management & operational process.
- Possess strong understanding in territory management.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skill.
- Possess strong awareness of financial, commercial, planning and control activities.
- Possess strong negotiation skill.
- Possess strong analytical skill.
- Possess strong interpersonal skill.
Sales Planning Manager (Demand Planning)
About The Job
- Generate and deploy yearly target for Modern Channel & Horeca.
- Generate 3 months rolling forecast and 18 months rolling forecast for Waters.
- Manage Special SKU & Beverage Supply and Demand with Channel & Category Development team.
- Generate pipeline sales plan up to by area, by depot, and by account level.
- Monthly demand & supply coordination.
- Provide monthly sales data analysis.
- Ensure and Validate profitability from each promo plan on MT and AFH.
- Validate CCD and KAM Blueplanner and Analyse the result from the plan impact.
- Bachelor degree majoring in business, engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in demand planning.
- FMCG background is an advantage
How To Register
- Online registration by the following link : [DANONE]