Open Recruitment PT Petrosea Tbk November 2018 (12 Positions)
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. Drawing on rich and varied years of experience throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Petrosea is now recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading contractors. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management and business integrity. We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply bases located in Tanjung Batu, East Kalimantan and Sorong, West Papua that consistently deliver international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position :
Crane & Rigging Training Specialist
- Minimal 5 year have experinces as a trainer in Crane & Rigging Field implementation at high risk industry in Mining or Oil and Gas Company
- Min. Senior Technical High School graduate (preferable from Diploma graduate in Engineering)
- Good Computer literate
- Hold SIO Class 1 (certified by government)
- Good knowledge about the mining process
- Good Leadership and communication/presentation skill
- Good communication in English both verbal and writing
- Willing to travel to all company’s sites
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
Drill & Blast Manager
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Mining, Civil Engineering or Geologist with Class II Blaster Certificate
- Minimum 10 years previous experiences in drilling & blasting
- Min of 5 years supervisory experience in mining production and drill and blast engineering
- Hold POP Competency
- Must have a strong understanding of open cut mining equipment and mining techniques
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa, written & verbal
- Understanding applications of drill blast design and shot plus software
- Familiar with designing drill and blast, leading the team and explosives handling
- Rotation to each site conducting drilling & blasting
- Work hard and willingness to stay at job site
GM Planning & Technical Services
- Expat or high calibre Indonesian with exposure to International Standard Operations
- Min. Bachelor Degree, preferably in mining engineering with international standard
- Mine engineering experience min. 10 years in Senior Mine Technical role, site based background preferred
- Prepare to travel to remote locations
- Business development, Business Analysis, Estimating, Risk Management, Commercial Contract Management, Mine Planning (Production Schedule & Mine sequence), Fleet Management System, Mining Continuous Improvement
- Strong capability/ exposure to mine planning software
- Excellent communication in English
- Bahasa Indonesia skills is an advantage must be willing to learn Bahasa
- Ability to train, develop & mentor engineering team
- Outstanding analysis skills result based focus
- Excellent Ms Office skills.
Graduate Mining Engineer
- Fresh graduate from Mining Engineering
- Willing to learn and undertake on the job training
- Reach the proficiency of Mining Engineer within 12 months of project experience
- May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Willing to be placed in all project mining locations.
- Min. Senior High School, preferred Diploma Degree in Mining or Geology.
- Min. 3 years experiences in Mining and Heavy Equipment.
- Has proficient knowledge about Mining processes.
- Good presentation and leadership skill.
- Good communication in English & Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
Industrial Relation Superintendent
- Minimum Bachelor degree any major, preferably in Law
- Minimum 5 – 6 years experiences in HR/IR, preferably in Mining/ Oil& Gas/ Engineering Construction industry
- Familiar with updated Government Employment Regulation
- Understand major Industrial Relation issues and alternative of solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving
- Good communication skill and negotiation skill to all levels within the organization
- Maintain to work extended hours as and when required
- Familiar with Industrial Relation Practices.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) Mining Engineering/Civil Engineering with min. 4 years experiences in mining operations.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications
- Willing to work at pit mining area with shift roster (day and night).
- Have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent team player and good analytical thinking.
- Good command in English, both written and verbal.
- Min Bachelor Degree of Engineering
- Min 3 years experiences as Planner/Scheduler
- Knowledge of best practices in project control and scheduling
- Ability to design and calculate cost of a project
- Ability to establish policies and procedures
- Familiar with project management and project resources ( Labour, Material and Plant )
- Ability to evaluate program effectiveness
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to develop and maintain effective monitoring and control mechanism
- Knowledge of Primavera Project Planner ( P3 ) and associated software and demonstrated competence in producing effectively formatted schedules and reports (preferably certified with Primavera)
- Willing to work extended hours as required
- Schedule Variance Analysis
- Gant Chart Preparation
Senior Business Analyst
- Minimun Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematic.
- Holding Financial Certification (i.e. CFA) is an advantage.
- Min 5 years working experiences as analyst or consultant is preferable.
- Preferable to have experience in mining/construction related companies.
- Excellent business analysis skills, strong financial modelling skills and Excel.
- Excellent in power point (PPT), reporting and presentation skills.
- Preferable to have worked with a world class International Corporation.
- Excellent English skills – spoken, written and presentation.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organisation and working with cross functional teams.
- Good understanding of key business process.
- Hands on experience in developing business plan and monthly performance review.
- Market and competition analysis including market research.
- Must demonstrate strong initiative and ability to perform as part of a team possess structured thinking, self-motivated and possess the ability to prioritise work.
- Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines and willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Strong and passionate with analysis, problem solving & continuous improvement, preference is by having improvement knowledge such as six sigma.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a program, process or project that involved multiple resources.
- Ability to develop clear, concise and accurate report summaries.
Senior Mining Engineer
- Min. Bachelor degree in a mining related Engineering discipline
- Min. 4 years experiences in mining industry, including at least 2 years in Mine Planning
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications
- Experience with drill/blast and dewatering activities an advantage
- Well developed computer skills, including their application to Mine Engineering
- Ability to use Mine Planning and Scheduling software including practical application to mining operations
- Good knowledge of best practices in Mining operations
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet position requirements
- Willing to be placed in any Company location and travel to Project Sites as needed.
Senior Treasury Accountant
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) Accounting or Finance from reputable university
- Min. 4 years experiences in Finance & Accounting
- Understanding of finance and accounting system (computerized)
- Understanding the business process of company, project management, safety policies, and management system
- Good analytical thinking, attention to details, English literacy
- Having good communication skill.
- Apprenticeship graduate for Cert. III in Engineering of both electrical/electronic & mechanical trades –preferably holding Cert. IV in Training & Assessment
- Minimal 5 year of experiences delivering diesel fitting skills (e.g. electrical/electronic & mechanical) training on HE maintenance where at high risk industry in Mining or Oil & Gas Company
- Good Leadership & communication/presentation skill –preferably having a minimum of 3 years previous supervisory roles/job experienced
- Good knowledge about the Heavy Equipment and earth-moving process
- Good communication in English –both verbal and writing
- High level of computer literacy
- Willing to travel to all company’s project sites
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives as to fill in a relief role whilst the site training instructor/coordinator is unavailable.
- Registration at the least November 21, 2018
How to Register
- If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system :