Lowongan Kerja PT Frisian Flag Terbaru Maret 2019
PT Frisian Flag Indonesia produces dairy-based nutritional products for children in Indonesia. It offers liquid milk, milk powder, sweetened condensed milk, and powdered milk. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. PT Frisian Flag Indonesia operates as a subsidiary of Koninklijke FrieslandCampina N.V.
Business Area Supervisor GT
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Fluent in English
- Having at least 2-3 Year(s) of working experiences as Sales Supervisor in Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Willing to be stationed in all cities in Indonesia
- Able to drive a car and have a valid driving license
- Have a good strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influential team player, able to work as team and individual
- High drive, detail, proactive & decisiveness action
- High compliance
Risk & Control Sr. Specialist ( IT Audit)
- Having 3 – 6 years experience in Information Techonology (IT) audit
- Having min. 2 years exp. in BIG 4 in IT audit function
- IT audit experience withihn FMCG industry in SAP environment
- Experience in data analytics
- Bachelor degree in IT, Accounting, Finance, Business Adm. or related fields
- Professional certificate, i.e CISA/CIA will be preferred
- Strong in English communication, writting and presentation skills
- Persistence and consistence to complete the targeted job/ assignment
- Strong negotiations skills to resolve issues/conflicts in a “win-win” manner and strong customer focus and ability to build credible relationships internally and externally at all levels
Export Import Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the manufactur company for export import position is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Custom Regulation, Export Import Regulation, PPJK
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Certified for Pabean
- Technically understand PIB/ PEB
- Understand the calculation and value of Pabean
Sales Analyst Customer Asst. Manager
- Customer data understanding.
- Sales relationship processes, i.e. logistic, product and money flows.
- Complex data analysis and insight.
- Innovative to find insight and solution.
- Complex excel and simple statistic software.
- Drive to learn new things.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influential team player, able to work as team and Individual
- 3 years’ of experience on the same field
How To Register
- Online registration by the following link : [Frisian Flag]